I spent some time today learning how to do CSS for the blog. I had changed the comment prompt at the bottom of posts recently, and it was mega-huge, and all caps. Arg! I messed with it and messed with it, to no avail. Then, finally I decided to override the the default CSS and make some corrections. It took me a while to make them, but I am finally happy with how things are. The only thing still plaguing me is a couple of widgets that have a different title font than the rest of the widgets. Still, most of it is working well! I also added a background. Let me know if you see any things that I missed!